(Please share this info on your wall)
Dear friends and friends of my friends and in fact those whom this may concern:
1. Over the past months a clown or should I say an impostor or a wanna-be of Bishop Kukah; has been defrauding unsuspecting and innocent admirers of Most Rev Dr. Matthew Hassan Kukah
The Catholic Bishop of Sokoto on the Facebook platform.
2. Our attention has been drawn to this unfortunate development hence, the need for this disclaimer.
3. This said impostor has accepted friends requests and sent same to many to people in the name of Bishop Kukah.
He has exchanged pleasantries in an uncharacteristic ways and has promised his victims of jobs and contracts in exchange for financial gratification.
4. May I advice the general public against this online fraudster and people of his like.
5. For the records: Most Rev Dr Matthew Hassan Kukah HAS NO FACEBOOK account under any name whatsoever.
6. Kindly disregard anyone claiming to be the bishop. At best report any of such suspicious overtures to the office of the diocesan Chancellor of Sokoto diocese via: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
7. For those who fell prey to this hoax, We regret any discomfort or inconveniences you may have experienced.
8. It's our prayers that the God of Mercy will bring the culprit to have a change of heart and desist from this heinous act. While we will continue to tract him/her with the view to stopping him/her from causing more harm.
Rev Fr Onuh Ladi Sixtus
Chancellor / Communication Director